Inhaltsseite:Living together


Living together

What if something happens to you or your partner? How can you insure joint property?


Disability due to accident or illness

If your earning ability becomes partially or completely limited as a result of ill health, you will receive benefits from various social security organisations.

Benefits from the 1st and 2nd pillars

  1. Insured persons are entitled to a pension from disability insurance (IV). However, the 1st pillar does not pay benefits to the life companion.

  2. If you are no longer able to work to the usual extent due to an accident you will receive a benefit from UVG accident insurance. If your earning capacity is limited due to illness, you are entitled to a pension from the pension fund. However, no benefits are paid to your life companion.

Please note the following:

Should something happen to you, you will require additional insurance protection in the event of disability due to an accident or illness.

What we offer

In the event of incapacity for work, the pensions from the statutory providers are often far lower than your previous income. You can cover this shortfall with Swisscanto Safe. Thanks to this risk insurance you will obtain additional payments in the form of a pension. 

Recommended product